|Color||3000K Warm White|
- BUILT TOUGH – Die-cast aluminum. Suitable for wet locations. No infrared rays, no UV radiation, no thermal effects. Westgate LED Flood Lights have an exceptionally high lifespan while still being energy-efficient.
- SIMPLE & EASY INSTALLATION - Westgate LED Flood Lights are simple to install and easy to maintain. Beam angle is at 104 degrees.
- 70,000 HOUR LIFETIME – Don’t worry about having to replace your lighting fixtures often, as the rated life of Westgate LED Flood Lights is 70,000 hours. Ideal for general site lightings, alleys, loading docks, doorways, pathways, parking lots, and more.
- SUPER BRIGHT – The best lighting available with an incredible 110 lumen per watt usage. Westgate LED Flood Lights have solid state lighting technology for long life and require no maintenance.
- 7 YEAR UNLIMITED WARRANTY – Westgate’s 7-year unlimited warranty means we've got you covered! Contact us for a quick and easy replacement. Westgate LED Flood Lights Lights are UL Listed and have gone through strict testing to keep your safety 1st and to avoid electrical shock and fire hazard.
:: Housing: Die-cast aluminum housing with powder coat finish (Dark Bronze or White)
:: TIR optic lens – TYPE II
:: Voltage: 120~277V; 60Hz AC
:: Operating Temp:-4°F to 104°F
:: Up to 110 lumens per wa
:: CRI: 82~84
:: Beam Angle: 104°
:: 70,000 hour rated life
:: 7-year warranty
:: Suitable for Wet Locations, IP65
:: Solid state lighting technology for long life, no maintenance needed and high-efficiency
:: Ideal for general site lighting, alleys, loading docks, doorway, pathway and parking areas.
:: Replace existing HID flood lights/ wall packs
:: Great for use with motion sensors or other instant on/off controls