Stella Artois Better World 2019 Limited Edition Mexico Chalice, 33cl
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||10 x 7 x 4 inches|
Table of Contents
About this item
- Created in partnership with Water. org to help end the global water crisis
- For every Chalice sold and shipped by, Stella Artois will donate 5 years of clean drinking water to someone in the developing world. Donations will not be made in connection with Chalices sold by sellers other than
- Hand-crafted Chalice with unique tulip shape enhances the experience and flavor of enjoying Stella Artois
- Full-color Stella Artois logo with premium gold-leaf rim. Stem is detailed with Stella Artois Star, and helps to keep your beer nice and cold
- Dishwasher safe
- 33 cl = 11. 2 liquid oz
From the manufacturer
Stella Artois and Water.org have helped 1.7 million people in the developing world since 2015
Pour it Forward
Water is fundamental to life. Yet today, 884 million people in the developing world live without access to it. The hours they spend collecting water every day is time that could be spent caring for family, going to school, earning an income, or pursuing their dreams.
Stella Artois and Water.org have partnered together to help end the global water crisis. Using water as our medium, we have collaborated with watercolor artist Eili-Kaija Kuusniemi to celebrate the vibrant impact water has on families and communities. Stella Artois has also turned its iconic logo blue for the Limited-Edition Chalice to underscore our support for this cause.
Since we joined forces with Water.org in 2015, we have helped provide access to clean water for more than 1.7 million people in the developing world. By purchasing this Limited-Edition Chalice, and other Stella Artois products during this campaign, you can help make a big impact in people’s lives around the world. Buy a Chalice and Pour It Forward
- Unique tulip shape enhances the flavor of Stella Artois
- Our printed star stem helps keep your beer nice and cold
- The elegant gold rim elevates each sip
Today, 1 in 9 people around the world live without access to clean water. This crisis disproportionately affects women, who Walk 200 million hours a day collecting water for their families. Stella Artois has partnered with water. Org to help stop these journeys, so that these women can start new ones of their own. Each Chalice sold will provide a woman living in the developing world with five years of clean drinking water.
Top Best Mexico Chalice