SEESII MMDVM Hotspot Spot Radio Station WiFi Digital Voice Modem Work with UHF&VHF OLED Display Support for C4FM YSF NXDN DSTAR P25 DMR
About this item
- √ Portable Carrying: Equipped with micro USB charging cable, you can charge with power bank or connect to laptop or computer. The Hotspot will also work mobile in your vehicle if you tether it to your mobile phone network.
- √ Supoort For: C4FM YSF NXDN DSTAR P25 DMR and default work with UHF+VHF,while working on VHF,if there’s no Response, pls set rxoffset to 300 (default 0)
- √ Easy to set up: Preload sofeware Pi-Star on TF card, no need to download again. Radio Frequency: (UHF:430-440,VHF:144-146) This is upgraded version, do not need to set RXOFFSET and TXOFFSET, they’re default 0.built-in TF card
- √ Please Note: Need the 2.4GHz SSID as the Pi Zero W doesn’t support 5.8GHz.and WiFi will not work with WEP, make sure your WiFi Password Type is WPA. Power on the hotspot for 2 minutes to automatically connect to the network, or follow the instructions to connect the Hotspot to your router. After power on 2 minutes，goto http://pi-star/admin/configure.php
- √ Not compatible with Baofeng UV-5R, Baofeng RD-5R, 5X, 5R , 5R Plus, etc UV series, BF series.
MMDVM Hotspot is an easy, convenient and ready to use Multi-mode Hotspot that supports C4FM YSF NXDN DSTAR P25 DMR
Power On and Wait for 2-3 minutes Connect to Pi-Star-Setup(pi-star)/SSID/PASSWORD: raspberry
MMDVM Display Type: OLED
Radio Freq: UHF:430-440,VHF:144-146
Radio/Modem Type: STM32-DVM/MMDVM_HS – Raspberry Pi Hat(GPIO) or any XXX(GPIO)