Ring Stick Up Cam Battery HD security camera with custom privacy controls, Simple setup, Works with Alexa – Black.
- See, hear and speak to people from your phone, tablet or select Echo device with Stick Up Cam Battery, a battery-powered camera that can be mounted indoor or out.
- With Live View, you can check in on your home any time through the Ring app.
- With a Ring Protect Plan (subscription sold separately), record all your videos, review what you missed for up to 60 days, and share videos and photos.
- Place on a flat surface or mount to a wall with the versatile mounting bracket. Add-on the Mount for Stick Up Cam (sold separately) for ceiling mount.
- Watch over your entire home by connecting one or multiple Stick Up Cams to all your Ring devices in the Ring app.
- Easily setup Stick Up Cam Battery by inserting the battery pack and connecting to Wi-Fi.
- For added peace of mind, pair with Alexa to help you keep an eye on your home.
Add security to your home – inside or out – with the versatile Stick Up Cam Battery, an HD security camera with motion-activated notifications and two-way talk. Its wire-free design means you can place it virtually anywhere and never worry about being close to an outlet.
Advanced Motion Detection
Customize your motion zones to find the ideal setting for your home.
Custom Privacy Settings
Create privacy zones to focus on important areas, and disable motion recording, alerts and audio for some peace and quiet.
Create a Ring of Security
Connect to all your Ring devices in the app to control your entire home security from your phone, tablet, or select Echo device.
Combine Ring Stick Up Cam with Alexa for hands-free home monitoring. When anyone triggers Ring’s built-in motion zones, your Echo device will illuminate and make an announcement, so you’ll always know when someone’s there. And if you have an Echo Show or Echo Spot, you can also see, hear and speak to anyone captured on camera.
Place Stick Up Cam on a flat surface or wall and insert the removable battery pack.
Follow the steps in the app to connect to Wi-Fi.
Now you’re ready to protect!