Mushroom Coffee by Four Sigmatic, Organic and Fair Trade Instant Coffee with Lions Mane, Chaga, & Mushroom Powder, Focus & Immune Support, 10 Count
|Brand||Four Sigma Foods|
|Flavor||Lion’s Mane & Chaga|
|Diet Type||Paleo, Gluten Free, Vegan|
Table of Contents
- 1 About this item
- 1.1 From the manufacturer
- 1.1.1 Mushroom Coffee with Lion’s Mane
- 1.1.2 Natural, Organic Ingredients
- 1.1.3 We are Four Sigmatic
- 1.1.4 Mushrooms, Mushrooms, Mushrooms!
- 1.2 Product description
- 1.3 Top Best Mushroom Coffee
- 1.1 From the manufacturer
About this item
- NOTE: Packaging May Vary. Manufacturer has updated the packaging, but the formulation is exactly the same.
- POWER ON CREATIVE FOCUS: Half the caffeine, double the mental clarity; Mushroom coffee mix with organic instant coffee & 500mg of organic Lion’s Mane + Chaga mushroom powder
- MEMORY, CONCENTRATION, FOCUS: Organic Lion’s Mane mushroom is a natural nootropic shown to support memory, focus & concentration; Recognized for its support of cognitive function, Lion’s Mane extract kickstarts your morning
- IMMUNE SUPPORT: Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee has organic chaga mushroom, with antioxidant properties to support immune function & well-being; Plus organic rhodiola root, to help fight stress
- PERFECT FOR ALL DIETS: Perfect for our vegan, paleo, keto, dairy free or gluten-free friends; Only natural organic ingredients; No carriers, fillers, natural flavors or artificial flavors; All ingredients are naturally farmed or wild harvested
- NO ‘SHROOMY TASTE: Tastes like coffee, not like mushrooms; Ready to drink on-the-go in hot water; Add a splash of coconut milk, almond cream, raw dairy, or whisk a chunk of butter to make it even better for you and your brain!
From the manufacturer
Mushroom Coffee with Lion’s Mane
Half the Caffeine, Full Power On
Skip the jitters after that cup of coffee. With 50mg of caffeine, about half a normal cup of coffee, Mushroom Coffee with Lion’s Mane & Chaga helps to give you focus so you can think, without having the inevitable caffeine crash.
Focus and Think with Lion’s Mane
Organic Lion’s Mane is known as a natural nootropic with abilities to support focus, concentration and productivity. With both short- and long-term benefits, lion’s mane mushrooms have been studied for centuries.
Chaga’s Antioxidant Properties
Known as the King of Mushrooms, Chaga has an abundance of antioxidant properties. We call it your daily superhero, as it helps to support your immune system.
Mix. Sip. Think.
- Tastes like coffee, not like mushrooms
- Ready to drink in 8 fl. oz. hot water
- 10 on-the-go packets per box
- Mix in coconut oil or non-dairy milk
- Try in a smoothie
- Best used in the morning or early afternoon
Natural, Organic Ingredients
Organic Instant Coffee
This 100% organic Arabica coffee is grown in Colombia. To get 50mg of caffeine per serving, the beans are carefully roasted and brewed, then concentrated by evaporation. The result is a pure instant coffee powder.
Organic Lion’s Mane
250mg of pure, wood-grown organic lion’s mane mushroom extract. Only the fruiting bodies of the fungi are extracted, resulting in a product that’s free from fillers and carriers.
250mg of wild-harvested Siberian Chaga mushroom. Made only from wood-grown fruiting bodies, it is organic and free from fillers and carriers.
Organic Rhodiola Rosea
Often called the Golden Root, rhodiola root is an adaptogen, known for its support of concentration and memory. Our rhodiola roots are wild-harvested from the mountains of Tibet and then extracted.
Ask Us About Our Quality
Your health and safety are our top priority. Each batch goes through extensive in-house and third-party lab testing to ensure quality and safety.
We are Four Sigmatic
Bringing Everyday Magic to the lives of all.
We do this with the help of some of the world’s most studied nutrient-dense foods—like mushrooms. Our roots are in Finland where we grew up foraging. We bring this nature-centric Nordic lifestyle to the world. From Finland to New York to Los Angeles, our team of Funguys is dedicated to the Mushroom Mission. Our dream is to serve millions of people around the world with functional superfoods and not take life too seriously along the way.
We really are us, not them. Let us prove it:
- We created a café called the Shroom Room where all drinks are free.
- We renovated an old school bus, named it Mauri and are driving around the country sampling mushrooms. ‘Shroom ‘Shroooom!
- We’re a fully distributed team—because going to the office every day is a snoozefest.
- We created a free Mushroom Academy that teaches about the incredible fungi kingdom.
- And we’d love for you to join us!
Mushrooms, Mushrooms, Mushrooms!
Why Do ‘Shrooms?
Simple dietary tweaks can make a huge difference in your life. The easiest way to do this is with the world’s most nutrient-dense foods, functional mushrooms. And to make the habit come even easier we pair them with your favorite drinks: coffee, hot cocoa, matcha and lattes.
We Aim To Be:
Certified organic, plant-based, keto friendly, and low calorie, with little to no sugar and modest to no caffeine.
*2018-116615-2263 issued by CCOF, 2018
First we gather mushroom fruiting bodies from wild forest, or harvest them from our mushroom farms. None of our mushrooms are grown on grain. Then we extract them for a full-spectrum of hot-water and fat-soluble compounds.
Four Sigmatic Mushroom Coffee with Lion’s Mane and Chaga is your go-to morning beverage to support productivity, focus, and creativity. Perfect to kickstart your morning or power through your workday at the office or at home. Drink whenever your brain needs an energizing get-it-together hug.
Lion’s Mane is your brain’s best friend. Long used by the Buddhist monks to help with focus during meditation, this beautiful mushroom is our modern-day favorite for getting creative. The energizing effects of our Four Sigmatic Mushroom Coffee are stabilized with our chaga mushrooms that also help to support daily immune functions. To enhance our Lion’s Mane and Chaga, we add wild rhodiola root, an adaptogen known as ‘the golden root’, making this our most creative cup of coffee yet.
Our shade-grown, organic coffee is cultivated in the volcanic soil of the Sierra Madre de Chiapas highlands in Mexico. After carefully roasting and brewing the beans, we concentrate the coffee by evaporation, and finish it off by spray-drying it into a pure instant powder. As a final step, we run each coffee batch through a third-party laboratory to ensure the absence of mycotoxins.
Top Best Mushroom Coffee