John Boos Block Au Jus Maple Cutting/Carving Board with Hand Grips and Sloping Juice Groove, 18 Inches x 24 Inches x 1.5 Inches
Available in Two Sizes
The Au Jus cutting board by John Boos is ideal for carving large meats. Available in two sizes: 18 by 24 inches and 20 by 15 inches. This multi functional board is reversible. Use the top side with juice channel for carving juicy meats. The reverse side is a smooth, flat cutting surface ideal for a variety of tasks
Innovative Juice Groove
The Au Jus Cutting and Carving Board features an integrated juice channel around the exterior edge. The groove is sloped so juices collect at the end of the board for easy removal.
- John Boos Block Au Jus cutting board measures 24 inches long, 18 inches wide, and is 1.5 inches thick
- Made in the USA: Each John Boos Butcher Block and Cutting Board is proudly made in Effingham, Illinois by skilled craftspeople using time honored techniques since 1887
- This cutting board is made from sustainably sourced, hand-selected solid Northern Hard Rock Maple Wood- widely recognized as one of finest, most durable food preparation surfaces in the world
- Reversible: One side of this generously sized cutting board features a juice groove to collect carving juices, the reverse side is completely flat and ideal for cutting vegetables, breads and more
- This durable cutting board features edge grain construction and was designed to meet the durability and food safety requirements of culinary professionals. Integrated hand grips on each end makes it easy to lift, flip and maneuver this large carving board. NSF Certified
- Antimicrobial: John Boos Northern Hard Rock Maple contain naturally occurring enzymes that kill bacteria. (Mechanical Science and Engineering research Study, 2019, U of Illinois). Regular application of Boos Oil and cream provide an additional barrier, forcing bacterial fluids to bead up and reduce interaction time with the board.
- Care/Warranty: John Boos offers a 1 year guarantee against defects in workmanship and materials. To care for your Boos Board: hand wash and dry (NOT dishwasher safe). Apply John Boos Mystery Oil regularly, more often in dry climates and when the board is brand new. Use John Boos Board Cream to seal the wood surface after applying Mystery Oil. Oil and Cream sold separately.
- The Professional Choice: Often imitated, Boos Boards and blocks are the preferred cutting surfaces of top chefs and restaurants around the world