Keurig K-Cafe Special Edition Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee, Latte and Cappuccino Maker, Comes with Dishwasher Safe Milk Frother, Shot Capability, Nickel
|Capacity||1419.53 Cubic Centimeters|
Table of Contents
About this item
- Special edition: Complement your kitchen with the premium nickel colored finish, metal handle and drip tray
- 4 cup sizes: 6, 8, 10, and 12 ounce
- Simple button controls: Just insert any k cup pod and use the button controls to brew delicious coffee, or make hot or iced lattes and cappuccinos.120v
- Large 60 ounce water reservoir: Allows you to brew 6 cups before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine; Removable reservoir makes refilling easy
- Smart start: Your coffee maker heats, then brews in one simple process; No need to wait for it to heat before selecting your cup size
- Energy efficient: Programmable auto off feature automatically turns your brewer off 2 hours after the last brew for energy savings
- Travel mug friendly: Accommodates travel mugs upto 7.2 inches tall and is top rack dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. 16.7 inch h (with handle open)
- Compatible with the my k-cup universal reusable coffee filter: Brew your own ground coffee (sold separately).
- Brewer maintenance reminder: Alerts you when it is time to descale your coffee maker. Descaling is an important process that removes built-up calcium deposits, ensuring the best-tasting brew possible.
From the manufacturer
What is the new Keurig K-Café Special Edition single serve coffee, latte, and cappuccino maker?
The K-Cafe coffee, latte, and cappuccino maker is one of the latest brewer innovations from Keurig. With the K-Café coffee maker you can brew your favorite coffee or make creamy lattes and frothy cappuccinos using any K-Cup pod.
What types of pods are compatible with the Keurig K-Café coffee, latte, and cappuccino maker?
The K-Café coffee maker brews Keurig K-Cup pods. It does not brew K-Carafe pods, K-Mug pods, Vue pods, or Rivo pods.
Can I use the My K-Cup Universal Reusable Coffee Filter with the K-Café coffee, latte, and cappuccino maker?
Yes, the K-Café coffee maker is compatible with the Keurig My K-Cup Universal Reusable Coffee Filter.
Does the Keurig K-Café coffee, latte, and cappuccino maker have auto off?
Yes, the Keurig K-Café coffee maker will automatically turn off 2 hours after the last brew. You can disable the auto off feature if you wish to keep the coffee maker on all the time. See the Use & Care Guide for instructions on how to disable.
I ran the frother but the milk didn’t froth. Is my machine broken?
If the frother ran its cycle without any issue, then it could be an issue with the milk you are using. Due to the wide variety of milks sold in the United States, individual frothing results may vary.
Enjoy the rich, full-flavored coffee you love or delicious coffeehouse beverages from the new Keurig K-Café Special Edition single serve coffee, latte, and cappuccino maker. Featuring metal details and a premium nickel colored finish, the K-Café Special Edition brewer is a stunning addition to your kitchen. Whether brewing coffee, or making lattes, and cappuccinos, the K-Café Special Edition brewer works with any K-Cup pod so the options are endless. Use the coffee SHOT to brew a concentrated shot of coffee and froth your choice of fresh milk to create a creamy latte or frothy cappuccino. Enjoy your latte or cappuccino hot or use the COLD setting to froth cold milk for a wonderfully refreshing iced latte or cappuccino. Brew 6, 8, 10, or 12oz of your favorite coffee, tea, or cocoa – select Strong Brew when you want a bolder cup of coffee. The dishwasher safe frother makes clean up a breeze – enjoying delicious specialty beverages at home has never been so easy. Just brew, froth, enjoy.