Kasa Smart Plug by TP-Link, Smart Home WiFi Outlet Works with Alexa, Echo, Google Home & IFTTT, No Hub Required, Remote Control, 15 Amp, UL Certified,…
- Control From Anywhere: Turn electronics on or off from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa app (Compatible w/ Android & iOS)
- Voice control works with amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Microsoft Cortana supported devices for a hands free experience; Operating temperature: 0 ºC to 40 ºC (32°F to 104°F). Operating humidity: 5 percent to 90 percent RH, Non condensing
- Flexible control: UL certified to switch up to 15A, for flexible control of a wide range of plug in devices
- Kasa scenes & schedules: Schedule the smart plug to automatically switch on and off when away or set a scene for controlling many devices with a single button
- Note: Requires a secured 2.4 gigahertz Wi-Fi network connection
Table of Contents
- 1 Product description
- 2 From the manufacturer
- 2.1 Save Money by Running the House on Your Schedule
- 3 Compare with Similar Products
Control lighting and other appliances from anywhere with the Kasa Smart Wi Fi Plug. Schedule connected devices turn on when you get home, then power down when you go to sleep. Control each outlet individually or as one, set schedules or scenes, even use voice commands with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, or Microsoft Cortana.
From the manufacturer
- Plugs into any standard wall outlet
- Supports up to 15A of power to devices
- Compatible with Android 4.1 and higher or iOS 9 and higher
- Existing Wi-Fi network required
Save Money by Running the House on Your Schedule
The HS100 allows you to create schedules to automatically power on or off your home electronics and appliances at anytime. You can create a schedule for each device any day of the week, or customize it by a specific time in a day.
Keep energy bills low by effectively managing devices that use the most power. Scheduling allows you to prevent power-hungry devices from being left on longer than needed.
Have your devices run on your schedule, even when you’re not there.
Control from Anywhere
Your Smart Plug can be controlled through your existing Wi-Fi network via the free Kasa app*. Download the app to your smartphone or tablet and have access to turn your home devices on/off, set schedules and appear at home when you’re away.
The Kasa app allows you to add as many Smart Plugs as you’d like to keep track of multiple appliances, whenever, wherever.
*Compatible with Android 4.1 and higher or iOS 9 and higher.
Appear at Home While You’re Away
Have the Smart Plug work for you when you’re out of town. Connecting a lamp to your smart plug can provide home security benefits. Set it to Away Mode, and the Smart Plug will automatically turn the light on and off to give the appearance that someone is home.
Never Leave Things Running
The Smart Plug gives you the peace of mind that you’ll never leave devices running again. With the countdown timer feature, simply set a timer for the Smart Plug to turn off its appliance automatically. Set it and forget it. It’s that simple, giving you one less thing to worry about in your busy life.
Keep Your Kids on Schedule
With the scheduling benefits of a Smart Plug, you have better control over your child’s daily activities. Make sure the television is turned off when they should be doing homework, or use a countdown feature to have any lamps shut off right before bedtime.
Control with Your Voice
The Smart Plug works directly with Amazon Alexa,Google Assistant and Microsoft Cortana to manage your devices through Voice Control. Assign a name to each Smart Plug and communicate with each plug by name when making a voice command. You can also create a group for all your smart devices and control them all with one command.
One App for All
The free Kasa app works with all TP-LINK smart home devices, allowing you to easily control your home from any Android or iOS device.
No Hub Required
The Smart Plug works with any Wi-Fi router without the need for a separate hub or paid subscription service.
World’s #1 Consumer Wi-Fi Brand*
Nearly half the people in the world who use Wi-Fi networking products use TP-Link. With over 150,000 products shipped daily, substantial investment in research and development, and meticulous in-house design, manufacturing and testing, we’re proud to be the world leader in Wi-Fi.
*According to latest published IDC Worldwide Quarterly WLAN Tracker Report, Q3 2016 Final Release.