If you like to do your household works by yours, then you need the right tools to do the jobs.
And also necessary to know the tools before you want to use it. Without experience, you could spoil the tools and the materials you are working on.
Today I am going to talk about air hammer and its handy tools in your garage. You may have some questions about the air hammer and wants to know how to use it correctly.
I am going to answer all your questions and give the idea of how to use an air hammer in the proper way step by step.
If you are confused about what I am talking about, here some information about your confusion.
- Size and Weight: 18% shorter and 5% lighter than 118MAX and 122MAX
- Vibration: Anti-vibration mechanism reduces tool vibration by over 30% when compared to standard air hammers
- Comfort Grip: Shock reduction and anti-slip grip
- Quick-Change Retainer: Provides fast chisel changeovers (included with tool)
- Swivel Air Inlet: Prevents hose twisting during use
- Kit includes 5-piece chisel set
- Includes 3-piece chisel set
- Quick change chisel retainer
- Longer life alloyed steel barrel and heat-treated piston
- Diffused handle exhaust
- Ergonomic grip
- Maximum comfort; Anti-Vibration feature reduces tool vibration by over 30 pre when compared to standard air Hammers in it Class
- Maximum power: 15 pre increase in impact force over standard air hammer product offering
- Maximum productivity: quick change retainer allows for faster chisel changeovers, so you can get the job done
- Kit includes: air hammer, quick change retainer, 5 piece chisel set, carrying case
What can you do with an Air Hammer?
You can use an air hammer in different types of works. This tool can use to do light tasks and heavy duties jobs.
People also know air hammer as an air chisel. You can use to cut and break metal, carved in stone by using this tool. You can also use this to drill and design on woods and many other things.
Air hammer is smooth to handle, and you can use a variety of chisel to complete your works. This tool uses pressurized air to work and swinging the hammerhead very fast. By using these tools, you can make your work easy and avoid the risk of accidents.
It is easy to maintain because of its size, and you can easily change the chisel set. Usually, air hammer comes with five pieces of chisel set, but if you want, you can choose your own chisel set.
How you can use an air hammer safely
Every air hammer comes with an air pressurized tank. You have to connect the air hammer with the tank and make sure you the hammerhead is joint correctly.
Then you have to make sure the area of your working place is clean and dry. You can do heavy work with these tools, so you should be careful about your safety fast.
It would be best if you used hand gloves, eyeglasses, helmet, and other safety materials. Always take your safety seriously.
Choose the correct chisel to do different works. You can use one or two drops of oil to make the air hammer swinging smoothly. If you are going to use the tool for long hours, then one drop of oil every hour can decrease the friction. And make sure the air hammerhead is clean and sharp enough to do the work.
If you do not have experience with an air hammer, then you should check the tools box for assistance. The rules will help you to choose the right chisel and let you work properly.
The small handheld air hammer needs 90-110 psi of pressurized air to work. Always make sure you are not crossing the limits of the air pressure. Try to keep your air pressure below 200 psi. If you pass the limits the air pressure, then the hammer can explode and can hurt you. Please do not use other gas to pressurize the tank for safety because it could explode in your hand.
After checking all the safety issues, you can power up your air hammer. You have to use your both hand to hold the hammer handler and apply in your workplace. Always adjust the correct air pressure to use the air hammer.
In conclusion, the air hammer can help you to complete your work in a short time if you know how to use it properly. If you like to do your work yourself, then this tool is for you. And always check your safety first and read the instructions before use.
Related Tools Buying Guide: