Gorilla Gadgets No-Contact Infrared Wall Mount Thermometer with Bluetooth and Fever Alarm Quick Accurate Readings for Schools, Shops, Businesses (Rechargeable Battery Included)
About this item
- [ Hands Free] – Thermometer detects body temperature within 2-4 inches. The thermometer allows hands free testing which helps avoid cross-infections among testers. The thermometer can be operated independently without human assistance and the results can be later extracted through the Bluetooth App. Our thermometer eliminates the need for healthcare workers that check the temperature.
- [ Bluetooth feature ] – **You need to download a free app to access Bluetooth** Our thermometer includes Bluetooth feature that allows you to connect to the thermometer and track temperature data for multiple tested temperatures. You can use the feature by downloading a free app on App Store or Google Play called “Bluetooth Thermometer”. Our thermometer also features advanced technology with an advanced sensor that rapidly delivers precise and accurate temperature readings.
- [ Instant Scanning ] – The Thermometer accurately measures individual’s body temperature and reads results on the screen in just one second. If the temperature is within a normal range, a green light will come on. If the temperature is a fever grade or high temperature, the red light will come on as well as an audible alarm signal.
- [ Perfect for any Situation ] – The thermometer is ideal for any sorts of public or private places: Business areas like offices, restaurants, bars, shops; Transportation areas like railway stations, subway entrances, bus stations, airports; Public places like schools, hospitals, museums, theaters, cinemas. The thermometer will make customers and employees feel and be safer which will help with attracting business during these hard times.
- [ WARRANTY + EASY INSTALLATION ] – We offer a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact us for a return or refund, we will reply within minutes! The thermometer comes with easy installation instructions. You can mount the thermometer by using nails, hooks, brackets or included double-sided strong adhesive tape. The thermometer is powered by an internal rechargeable battery or an included USB charging cord.
Hands Free / No Contact
Body temperature is detected within 2-4 inches away from the thermometer. The thermometer allows non-contact testing which helps avoid cross-infections among testers as well as eliminates the need of a healthcare worker. The thermometer can be operated independently without human assistance and the results can be later extracted on the computer.
Alarm bell sound “DiDi” and red flashes go off when someone gets a temperature higher than 99.9 °F. Our thermometer allows to instantly identify the user with fever-grade temperatures without a need of contact with the infected user. Our thermometer will make sure your employees and your customers stay safe by alarming individuals with fever-grade temperatures
Instast Results and Accurate Readings
Our thermometer accurately measures the temperature due to our new upgraded chip. Thanks to the newest technology, it promises an induction time of 500mms (50 people per minute).
2 Ways to Power the Thermometer
Our thermometer comes with an included rechargeable 18650 Battery. 18650 Battery has a typical cycle life of 300 – 500 (charge, discharge cycles). The 18650 Battery can be recharged by using an included USB-C cable. You can simply plug in USB-C cable into the thermometer, while the battery is inside, and the other end into a USB-C port of a brick charger or a computer. The battery should be recharged in an hour depending on your power source. You can also power the device by using just a USB-C cable.
Easy to Install
You can use included double sided adhesive tape to place your thermometer anywhere you would like: wall, mirror, glass wall etc.
You can also used the bracket fixing to install safely and permanently anywhere on the wall.
Our thermometers can be easily switched from Celsius to Fahrenheit. You can simply press the button on the bottom of the device with a one mm stick in order to change the degree measurement.
Thermometer Comes with a Free Bluetooth App( **You need to download a free app to access bluetooth**)
Our thermometer includes the Bluetooth feature that allows you to connect to the thermometer and track temperature data for multiple tested individuals. You can only use the feature by downloading a free app on App Store or Google Play and following included instructions. The app will make it easier to track data and to make sure no one with the high temperature gets in without attention.
Easy and Free Download
In order to access the Bluetooth feature, you will need to download a free app on App Store or Google Play. The app will be under the medical category and the name is “Bluetooth Thermometer” with a blue and white logo. The app is further explained under “User Guide” and our product videos. ATTENTION: YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO USE THE BLUETOOTH WITHOUT DOWNLOADING THE APP.
Track Live Temperature
After connecting the app to your thermometer, you set to go. The app will allow you to track live temperature from the thermometer to your phone. You do not need to be sitting at the door and waiting for everyone to get their readings. You can receive the live temperature on your phone from the thermometer within milliseconds, as long as you are in the Bluetooth range. The app will also notify you if someone has a fever grade temperature. You can change the temperature range at which you will get the alert on the app. The app is further explained under “User Guide” and our product videos.
Record and Export Data
Bluetooth feature in our thermometers will allow you to record temperature data based on time and date. You will be able to see the recorded and instantly updated temperature in a graphical form as well as in a spreadsheet form. The temperature will be recorded based on time, data and temperature in chosen degrees. You can export it in any format by the click of one button. The app is further explained under “User Guide” and our product videos.