EPICKA Sprout Pet Fountain, 2L/67oz Cat Water Fountain with LED Indicator, Quiet Pump, 3 Triple-Action Filters and 1 Silicone Mat, BPA-Free Automatic Dog Water Dispenser
|Power Source||Corded Electrich|
- 【Fresh & Clean Water】- Triple-action filters (composed of cotton layer, activated carbon and ion exchange resin) soften water, keep it grime-free and fresher. Clean and hygienic water encourages better hydration habit, which in turn reduces the burden on your pet’s kidneys and risks of other diseases as well.
- 【Easy to Use】- Comprised of only a few, sturdy parts, our EPICKA sprout fountain is extremely simple to assemble and clean. Thanks to its large, but not over-bulky, 2L/67oz capacity, you will only need to refill the water once or twice a week instead of daily.
- 【Quiet & Low-Consumption Pump】- Measured below 30dB, hardly any noise is noticed and your pet will never be scared or turned away. Low-consumption (2W) not only means energy efficiency and safety, but also longevity of the pump (2-year limited warranty).
- 【LED Indicator & Water Window】- LED illumination makes it easy to find the drinking fountain even in complete dark. Transparent front window tells you the water level and when to refill without the hassle to disassemble to check inside.
- 【3 Different Flow Design】- Got a picky drinker? Not a problem! You can choose the flow pattern (gentle flat top, bubbling or running down the sprout nozzle) by taking apart or snapping together different pieces, and test which type your pet loves the most.
Safe and energy-efficient AC submersible pump is rated only 2w power consuming. When in operation, it releases almost unnoticeable noise (less than 30-decibel). Please remember to check water level regularly and not run the pump dry.
High-quality Replacement Filter
Each set contains 3 replacement filters. The filter is composed of high-quality activated carbon, filtering cotton and an ion exchange resin to catch any dirt or fur, remove odors and soften water. Please replace every 2-4 weeks to ensure best performance.
Pump care is essential to the longevity of fountain. Please clean your pump every 4-6 weeks following the instructions below:
Step 1: Remove the pump screen.
Step 2: Place your finger nail under the pointed end of the impeller cover and pull it off.
Step 3: Take out the impeller and clean the parts with soap and warm water. If your pump stops working it is almost certain that the turning of the impeller is stopped by debris trapped in the impeller well. In this case, simply use a tooth pick or Q-tip to clean the inside.
Top rating Products