Defender Security Satin Nickel U 10827 Door Reinforcement Lock – Add Extra, High Security to your Home and Prevent Unauthorized Entry – 3”…
- KEEP YOUR HOME SAFE – Designed to withstand 800 lbs. of force, this U 10827 satin nickel finish door reinforcement lock helps to prevent doors from being kicked in, increasing your home security and keeping you and your family safe!
- EASY INSTALLATION – The included 3” hardened screws make installation a breeze – extra security and peace of mind can be achieved in just minutes. Length is 2 to 0.19 inch. Width is 1 to 0.38 inch.
- ADDITIONAL HOME SECURITY - Use this high security door reinforcement lock for additional home security on any swing-in door of any door thickness. It helps to ensure any door cannot be opened from the outside.
- CHILD-SAFE AND TAMPER-RESISTANT – This Defender Security door blocker by Prime-Line has a spring-loaded design that is both child-safe and tamper-resistant. It can be installed higher on the door where your children can’t reach! Plus, not only can doors not be kicked in by intruders, it protects against lock picking and bumping while in the locked position.
- WATCH THE VIDEO ON THIS PAGE for installation tips and operating instructions.Pull Projection:1 inch
- PRE-DRILLING – The included 3 in. security screws require holes to be pre-drilled with 1/8 in. drill bit.
Table of Contents
This high security door lock is constructed of extruded aluminum and comes in a satin nickel anodized finish. This reinforcement lock meets the Texas building code requirements, and it is designed to withstand up to 800 lbs. of force, making it virtually impossible to defy from the exterior. This lock features a spring-loaded, child-safe and tamper-resistant design that protects against unauthorized entry by preventing lock bumping and lock picking (while in the locked position). Installation of this non-handed reinforcement lock can be accomplished in just minutes, and it can be used on any swing-in door of any door thickness. All fasteners and installation instructions are included with this item. Fasteners include 3 in. long hardened screws that anchor into the door jamb and studs.
From the Manufacturer
This entry door stop is constructed from aluminum and comes finished in satin nickel. It protects against unauthorized entry by preventing lock bumping and lock picking while in locked position. Fits any size door and has a child-safe design.
Helps to prevent doors from being kicked in.
- Use on primary entry doors to keep you and your family safe while inside
- Keep your home more secure while on vacation by installing these on secondary entrances such as back door or side doors
Withstands up to 800 lbs of force!
Increases your home’s security and gives your family extra peace of mind.
- Tamper resistant and child-safe design
- Installs in just minutes using 3″ hardened screws
- Cannot be opened from the outside
- Requires Drill, 1/8 in. drill bit and phillips screwdriver
- Chisel may be required if door fits tightly against the jamb (mortised installation)
Easy to lock & unlock
Pull towards door
Pull lock towards you
Lock in fully open position