VIVOSUN 4,500 Sq. Ft. Dehumidifier Energy Star Rated for Home Basement Bedroom with Draining Hose, Auto-Defrost, Auto-Restart
VIVOSUN 4500 Sq. Ft. Dehumidifier Energy Star Rated for Home Basement Bedroom
Humidity Control At Any Level
RH30% – 90% accurate humidity control. Wide range of humidity, automatic detection of humidity in the room, continuous adjustment of the humidity value, the unit will automatically exit after a few seconds without a button operation.
Benefits for having a Home Dehumidifier
- Improve Air Quality
- Mold Prevention
- Odor Refresher
- Dust Mites Killer
- Minimized Condensation
- 【Portable Dehumidifier Best Fit for Home】Perfect Size for Home, Room, Basement use; The powerful engine can extract up to 50 pint (70 Pint 2012 DOE Rating Standard) per day to give you a comfortable atmosphere, especially helpful for people who have respiratory ailments; Working under 41-90℉,and adjustable humidity range from 30%RH to 90%RH; Good for a room up to 4500ft2
- 【Humanized Design】Big and soft control panel gives you a convenient touch; the LED display shows a real-time and pre-set humidity; Back handle and 4 wheels at the bottom help to easily move the dehumidifier anywhere around the house; Ivory white color and adorable cubic shape could fit everywhere in your home without any feeling of not being suitable
- 【Handy Features】2 speed modes available, max dehumidifying or quite mode; Auto defrost, auto-start and auto-off time preset function available; Energy Star Certified gives you same outcome with cheaper electricity bill
- 【Safety Monitoring】 Bucket Full Indicator will alarm when the bucket is full and turn off the power automatically; External draining Hose could help to make continuous draining helps to make your life easy; The filter indicator will light up (after 250 hours of use), please use warm and soapy water to clean, and dry; A good maintenance to extend product’s life; Make your money worthy
- 【Product Specification and Warranty】15”L x 11”W x 25”H with 14.3 pint/6.8L water bucket can extract 50 pint per day with an external draining hose available
Compare with Similar Products:
- Ideal for medium-sized rooms up to 2500 square feet (standard 8 foot ceiling)
- Auto re-start feature will restart the appliance at previous settings in case of power outage
- Includes smart dehumidification feature to maintain humidity within a comfortable 45-55% range
- Includes timer feature, auto-defrost function, and overflow protection
- Easy to clean re-usable filter included
- 4, 500 SQ FT DEHUMIDIFIER – Our dehumidifier are able to collect 50 pint (70 pint 2012 DOE standard) of water a day and adjust humidity from 35% to 85%, perfect for use in basement, bathroom, bedroom, or crawlspace. Maintaining a healthy 45%-55% humidity range has never been easier! Please note: depending on the climate in your area, as well as room size, you may need to purchase a larger unit for best effect
- INNOVATIVE FEATURES – Auto restart function limits disruption due to power outages by engaging your chosen settings as soon as power is restored. Meanwhile, continuous dehumidification mode is perfect for keeping your home at the proper humidity level.
- QUIET OPERATION – Quiet enough for use in bedrooms to maintain both healthy air quality and a relaxing environment. A maximum 51 decibel volume enables quiet operation that registers around the same volume as a quiet conversation.
- EASY MAINTENANCE – Easily empty the included tank when it’s full, or simply connect a standard . 75 inch female garden hose (not included) to the built in socket for gravity fed continuous draining. Meanwhile, a reusable filter preserves air quality without expensive replacement parts.
- WORLDWIDE - Midea is the world’s largest provider of air conditioning products. As a testament to our dedication to quality, we offer a one year parts and labor on this product.
- [POWERFUL DEHUMIDIFIER FOR LARGE ROOMS] This powerful beast effectively removes up to 70 Pints per day (50 Pint 2019 DOE Standard) of moisture from the air to protect walls, curtains, furniture and appliances from mold & mildew, and can even help extend the life of food by keeping the air dry (moisture removal depends on moisture condition and the size of your room). Ideal for larger basements, living rooms, cellars & storage rooms, ENERGY STAR qualified means this compact, but powerful unit removes moisture with less energy than conventional dehumidifiers, saving you money.
- [PEACE OF MIND WITH A BRAND YOU TRUST] Honeywell Dehumidifiers are top rated by an independent, U. S. -based product safety-testing agency since 2016 and all Honeywell Dehumidifiers are backed by a long, Five Yea r why. Plus, if you ever need help, the Honeywell Home Comfort customer service hotline connects you directly to an in-house customer support team who are ready to help (during office hours).
- [EFFECTIVELY REMOVES MOISTURE, ODOR, MOLD & MILDEW] Effectively removes excess moisture to help protect your home from allergy & odor causing mold & mildew.
- [EASY TO USE, EASY TO MAINTAIN] The durable air filter helps reduce dust & easily washes clean under a faucet – No filter replacements necessary. A Filter Clean Alert helps you maintain filter for optimal operation. The detachable water tank with comfort-grip handle & anti-spill tank guards make it a breeze to empty OR, connect the drain tube (included) to the Continuous Drain Outlet for carefree, automatic drainage.
- [SMART & DESIGNED FOR COMFORT] Smart digital humidistat control automatically activates dehumidification based on pre-set room conditions. What else? 24-hour energy-saving timer, Sleep mode, low temperature operation, auto-restart after power outage and smooth-gliding wheels makes this Honeywell Dehumidifier a quiet & invaluable addition to almost any moisture-ridden room.