Command Forever Classic Metal Hook, Large, Brushed Nickel, 2-Hooks (FC13-BN-2ES), Decorate Damage-Free
|Color||Brushed Nickel Metal|
|Plug Profile||Wall Mount|
Table of Contents
- 1 About this item
About this item
- INCLUDES – 2 large hooks and 4 adhesive strips; 1 large hook holds 5 lbs
- DECORATE DAMAGE-FREE – Say goodbye to holes, marks, or sticky residue on your walls, doors, cabinets, or closets; Command Metal Hooks by 3M are easy to use and help keep your walls looking beautiful
- NO TOOLS REQUIRED – Hang hats, bags, dog leashes, scarves, and accessories where you want without nails or a hammer
- STRONG AND VERSATILE – Command Metal Hooks with water-resistant adhesive hold strongly on a variety of indoor or outdoor surfaces including painted walls, finished wood, glass, tile, metal, vinyl siding and other smooth surfaces
- REMOVES CLEANLY – Redecorate when inspiration strikes; These wall hooks leave no sticky adhesive behind; Perfect to use in your college dorm, apartment, home, and office
- Color: Brushed Nickel
From the manufacturer
Can I use Command Decorative Hooks to hang jackets, backpacks, pursues and wreaths?
Yes. Follow all package instructions and check product details for weight capacity of each hook. For reference: a 16 oz bag of coffee weighs one pound, a standard 3 lb bag of apples weighs three pounds, and a standard bag of potatoes weighs five pounds.
Can all Command Indoor Hooks hold near a shower or will it hold a wet towel?
We recommending using water-resistant Command Bath Products, which are made specifically to hold in humid and wet environments.
- Wait 7 days after painting before use
- Do not hang over beds or on wallpaper
- Do not hang valuable or irreplaceable items
- Use indoors 50º-105ºF
- Prep wall with isopropyl rubbing alcohol before hanging
Command Metal Hooks are available in a variety of styles and finishes to match your decor. They also come in a variety of sizes and hold a surprising amount of weight up to five pounds Forget about nails, screws and tacks, Command Metal Hooks are fast and easy to hang Using the revolutionary Command Adhesive, Command Metal Hooks stick to many surfaces, including paint, wood, tile and more. Yet, they also come off leaving no holes, marks, sticky residue or stains so taking down or moving your Command Metal Hooks is simple and hassle free. And re hanging your hooks is as easy as applying a Command Refill Strip, so you can use them again and again