Bodum 1928-16US4 Chambord French Press Coffee Maker, 1 Liter, 34 Ounce, Chrome
|Material||Borosilicate Glass, Stainless Steel, Plastic|
|Item Weight||1.5 Pounds|
Table of Contents
- 1 About this item
- 1.1 From the manufacturer
- 1.1.1 Bodum – From the Soul of Slow Coffee.
- 1.1.2 Bodum Chambord French Press Coffee Makers
- 1.1.3 How to brew French Press Coffee the Bodum Way.
- 1.1.4 Bodum Quality in every Component:
- 1.2 Product description
- 1.1 From the manufacturer
- 2 Top Best Coffee Maker
About this item
- French press: Chambord French press brews a premium cup of Coffee in just 4 minutes, simply add course ground Coffee, hot water and press
- Stainless steel: 3-part stainless steel plunger has a mesh filter that helps extract your coffee’s aromatic oils and subtle flavors instead of being absorbed by a paper filter. Made of plastic
- Durable design: Coffee press features Bodum Patented safety lid to keep contents from spilling and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
- Maximum flavor: pressed Coffee extracts the perfect amount of essentials oils and acids from the Coffee bean for maximum flavor; the preferred method for brewing for Coffee enthusiasts everywhere
- Servings: premium French press Coffee maker makes 8 cups of Coffee, 4 oz each
From the manufacturer
Bodum – From the Soul of Slow Coffee.
Bodum Chambord French Press Coffee Makers
CHAMBORD is a true original – the classic French Press coffee maker designed in the 1950s to honor the iconic Château de Chambord in France. We still produce it with the same painstaking craftsmanship we used back then. Our Chambord is proudly made in Europe, just as it has always been. Please Note: With the exception of the Chrome and Matte Chrome colors; only the glass, plunger and filter are dishwasher safe. The frame and lid should be hand washed with a non-abrasive sponge.
How to brew French Press Coffee the Bodum Way.
French Press – Step 1:
For each 8-ounces of coffee, you want to brew; put 2 rounded tablespoons or 2 Bodum scoops of coarse-ground coffee into the carafe.
French Press – Step 2:
After the water has boiled; wait for 10-15 seconds before pouring into the carafe. Leave a minimum of 1 inch of space at the top. Stir with a plastic or wood spoon.
French Press – Step 3:
Place the plunger unit on top of the pot. Turn lid to close off the pour spout opening. Do not press down. Let the coffee brew for 4 minutes.
French Press – Step 4:
After the 4-minute brew has completed, gently press down the plunger and you are now ready to enjoy a delicious cup of French Press coffee.
Bodum Quality in every Component:
Borosilicate Glass or Recyclable Shatterproof Beaker
The Chambord line is available in both borosilicate glass and recyclable shatterproof carafes The borosilicate glass is ultra-light and strong, has great heat- resistant properties. The Recyclable SAN Beaker is Shatterproof and provides a the same clean cup of French Press Coffee you expect that is even greener! Both carafes are dishwasher safe and will not get cloudy in the dishwasher.
Stainless Steel Spiral Plate
The Stainless Steel spiral plate keeps the filter mesh in place and makes sure that water goes through but no ground coffee. The flexible spiral provides a universal fit taking into account the manufacturing tolerances of glass jugs.
Stainless Steel Filter Plate
The Stainless Steel Filter Plate is a key component to the Bodum coffee makers. It separates the ground coffee beans from the water after the brewing has stopped.
With the exception of items with Chrome or Matte Chrome finish; Only the Beaker, Filter and Plunger are dishwasher safe. Use a non-abrasive sponge to clean the frame and lid.
Chambord is a true original – the classic French press Coffee maker designed in the fifties. And we still produce it with the same painstaking craftsmanship we used way back when with the original. The frame and lid, made of steel, undergo several Chrome Plating processes to obtain a durable shiny surface that will last for many years of intense use. The only difference in the production process since the fifties is our commitment to the highest standards of environmentally correct manufacturing, which is especially important during the Chrome Plating process. The black CHAMBORD polypropylene handle comes in a matte finish that not only gives a comfortable grip while serving but adds to the classic quality of the design. The French press system has always been the simplest and ultimate way of brewing an excellent cup of Coffee. Using fresh coarse ground beans with water between 92 and 96 degrees Celsius brings out the very best in all types of Coffee.
Top Best Coffee Maker