Blueair Classic 605 Air Purifier for Home with HEPASilent Filtration for Allergies, Pets, Viruses, Asthma, Odors and Smoke, Wi-Fi Enabled, Alexa Compatible-…
- Battle allergies, asthma and hay fever with HEPASilent technology which leverages electrostatic charge and mechanical filtration to deliver true HEPA performance capturing 99.97% of air airborne pollutants including dust, mold, pet dander, pollen.
- Certified clean air delivery rate (CADR) of 500 cubic feet per minute with a superior, 5 air changes per hour
- 3 fan speeds including whisper quiet operation allow you to breathe and sleep easier without disruption
- Wi-Fi enabled for control through your Blueair friend app and amazon Alexa compatible. Sleep without disruption with noise-levels no louder than a whisper on low speed (32 db.) and equivalent to the white noise of a floor fan on high (62 db.)
- For large rooms between 700 square feet and 800 square feet (aham rated at 698 square feet) such as large bedrooms, living rooms, and kitchens
- Dual protection filters, sold separately, provide an extra level of carbon filtration to remove odors and smoke including those caused by wildfires. All filters are recyclable and suggested to be replaced every 6 months depending on use
Table of Contents
Made for large living spaces, the Blueair Classic 605 is perfect for rooms up to 698 sq ft. Quietly capturing 99.97% of airborne particles down to 0.1 mircons in size including dust, mold, pet dander and pollen, Blueair’s patented HEPAsilent technology uses a unique combination of electrostatic and mechanical filtration which ensures that many of the airborne irritants that cause allergies and hay fever are captured in the most effective manner. Providing performance you can count on, all Blueair purifiers are independently tested and verified by independent testing through the Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers (AHAM) for clean air delivery rate (CADR) and tested by the California EPA air resources board for no ozone emissions. Casters come standard for easy mobility and a sleek new flip-top display for controls and filter change indicator light, so you’ll always know when to change your filter. It is recommended to replace the filter every 6 months, depending on use and environment.
From the manufacturer
With the Blueair Friend app, you can monitor your air quality in real time, adjust the speed appropriately or set to auto mode to let Blueair do the work for you.
Set a timer to fit your schedule including scheduling night mode where your purifier will be whisper silent and emit no light.
Blueair Classic air purifiers are made from a durable steel body, built to stand the test of time.
From the easy to use control panel, you can select from 3 different fan speeds. A filter change indicator on the control panel will let you know when it’s time to change your filter.
Certifications and Awards
ENERGY STAR rated, certified by the California Air Resources Board for no ozone emissions, and independently verified by AHAM for a CADR: Smoke/155 cfm, Pollen/155 cfm, and Dust/155 cfm in 240 ft² room.
Note 1: Certification Intertek 2016, 102274086CRT-005b.
Note 2: AHAM verification, 2018.
Note 3: Energy Star, 2018.
Compare with Similar Products: