MAM Day and Night Pacifier Value Pack (2 Day + 1 Night Pacifier), MAM Pacifiers 6 Plus Months, Best Pacifier for Breastfed Babies, Glow in the Dark Pacifier, Unisex Baby Pacifiers
|Material free||BPA Free; BPS Free|
Table of Contents
- 1 About this item
- 1.1 From the manufacturer
- 1.1.1 MAM Original Orthodontic Pacifier
- 1.2 Product description
- 1.3 Top Best Pacifier for Breastfed Babies
- 1.1 From the manufacturer
About this item
- COMFORTABLE SHIELD – These cute pacifiers for babies are fun and functional. The curved shield with wide openings keep baby comfortable and allow baby’s skin to breathe.
- SILICONE NIPPLE – The BPA-free silicone nipple is a signature MAM pacifier design, with silky SkinSoft material and a symmetrical shape that’s ideal for jaw and teeth development.
- GLOWS AT NIGHT – The night pacifier in this set glows in the dark, making it easy for you to locate quickly at night without any stumbling and searching.
- SYMMETRICAL NIPPLE –No “right side up” means that these fun pacifiers for babies are fuss-free and the binky won’t need to be constantly adjusted to sit properly in baby’s mouth.
- PRODUCT DETAILS – Pacifier MAM Value Pack, 3 Pacifiers: 1 MAM Night Pacifier & 2 MAM Day Pacifiers, Pacifiers 6-18 months
From the manufacturer
Parenting is hard. We make stuff to make it easier.
MAM knows that being a parent is not always easy, so we make products that are smart and simple to use. For over 40 years we’ve been obsessed with making innovative pacifiers, bottles, cups, teethers, and toothbrushes, providing babies with optimal care at all stages.
MAM Original Orthodontic Pacifier
2 Original Pacifiers & 1 Original Night Pacifier
MAM’s BPA/BPS-free Original Pacifiers have been developed by leading pediatric dentists and developmental psychologists to provide maximum comfort and style for babies ages 6+ months*. MAM’s cutting-edge pacifiers combine technological innovation and trendsetting design to help give babies a healthy start in life.
*Developed in conjunction with the International Children’s Medical Research Society
- SkinSoft silicone nipple feels soft and familiar like mom
- Anti-slip texture helps nipple stay comfortably in baby’s mouth
- Curved shield allows the pacifier to sit comfortably on baby’s face
- Shield openings allow air to circulate and baby’s skin to breathe
- Glow in the dark feature makes it easy for baby to find at night
Air holes in shield allow baby’s skin to breathe
Symmetrical nipple promotes healthy oral development by reducing pressure on incoming teeth
SkinSoft silicone nipple offers a familiar feel
Easy to find at night
No more frustration trying to find your lost pacifiers at night! This pack includes two cute daytime pacifiers and one that glows in the dark, making it easy for baby and parent to find in the dark. BPA/BPS-free MAM Day & Night Pacifiers were developed by leading pediatric dentists and developmental psychologists to provide maximum comfort and style for babies 6 months of age and older*. These pacifiers combine technological innovation and trendsetting design to help give babies a healthy start in life. MAM pacifiers feature an innovative nipple designed to promote healthy oral development so you can soothe your baby with confidence. Baby will love latching onto the soothing pacifier nipple that, with the help of a built-in air channel, naturally flattens and extends when sucked, mimicking a human nipple during breastfeeding. And all MAM pacifiers are orthodontic, featuring a symmetrical nipple that fits perfectly in baby’s mouth at any angle. MAM’s medically engineered nipples all feature life-like, SkinSoft textured silicone that feels just like mom. With multiple pacifier shapes and shield sizes to pick from, MAM nipples are easily accepted by babies of all ages, with 94% nipple acceptance among babies tested.** Babies simply love the ease and comfort of latching onto MAM nipples. *Developed in conjunction with the International Children’s Medical Research Society. ** Market Research 2009-2017, tested with 1,508 babies.
Top Best Pacifier for Breastfed Babies