Best Budget TIG Welder: Detailed Guide To Find The Best Affordable TIG Welder
Table of Contents
- 1 Comparison of 5 Best AC/DC TIG Welder For The Money
- 2 Review of 8 Best Budget TIG Welder
- 2.1 1. Lotos LTPDC2000D Non-Touch Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter Tig Welder Review
- 2.2 2. Lotos TIG 200ACDC 200A AC/DC Aluminum Tig Welder with DC Stick/Arc Welder
- 2.3 3. AHP AlphaTIG 200X 200 Amp IGBT AC DC Tig/Stick Welder Review
- 2.4 4. Forney 324 MIG/Stick/TIG 3-in-one 190-Amp Welder Review
- 2.5 5. Weldpro Digital TIG 200GD AC DC 200 Amp Tig/Stick Welder Review
- 2.6 6. PRIMEWELD TIG225X 225 Amp IGBT AC DC Tig/Stick Welder Review
- 2.7 7. Mophorn TIG200 200A AC DC Aluminum Tig Stick Welder TIG Welder Review
- 2.8 8. Eastwood TIG 200 AC/DC 20565 Welder Review
- 3 How to Choose the Best TIG Welder for the Money
- 4 Why You Need a TIG welder?
- 5 Conclusion
Comparison of 5 Best AC/DC TIG Welder For The Money
Review of 8 Best Budget TIG Welder
Tungsten Inert Gas Welding is an arc welding process that refers to the use of a non-consumable tungsten electrode to produce the weld. To get exceptional and attractive welds, TIG welders are perfect and worthwhile.
So if you are looking at the best TIG welder on the market, you have to understand what purpose it will use. You can use a TIG welder for your business, car, or simple home repairs or your DIY task. The purpose of welder helps you a better understanding of the factors you will put into consideration before making a decision.
When you go through our well and depth research review of Best Budget TIG Welder, you will be able to find the best TIG Welders for money that can buy.
We make this best ac/dc tig welder under 1000 list considering some deciding factors like duty cycle, input powers, weight and size, and digital display and automation.
1. Lotos LTPDC2000D Non-Touch Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter Tig Welder Review
- 50 amps plasma cutter
- 15-200 amps TIG/stick power output
- 110v and 220v power input
- 100% at 100 amps and 60% at 200 amps duty cycle
- Carrying weight at 32 lbs and Dimensions 17 x 8 x 12.5 inches
2. Lotos TIG 200ACDC 200A AC/DC Aluminum Tig Welder with DC Stick/Arc Welder
- 200 amps maximum power output for both TIG and stick welding
- 220v and 110v power input
- Argon gas regulator included
- Foot pedal included
- TIG torch
- 60% at 200 amps duty cycle
- Weight 58.0 pounds and Dimensions 28 x 13 x 17 inches
3. AHP AlphaTIG 200X 200 Amp IGBT AC DC Tig/Stick Welder Review
- 14 ft TIG torch
- 9ft electrode holder
- Argon regulator included
- 10-200 amps power output range
- 60% at 200 amps duty cycle for TIG welding
- 35% at 155 amps for stick welding
- Weight 69 pounds and Dimensions 19 x 23 x 12 inches
4. Forney 324 MIG/Stick/TIG 3-in-one 190-Amp Welder Review
- 120v and 220v power input
- 20% at 100 amps duty cycle for TIG welding
- 25% at 90 amps for MIG welding
- 35% at 80 amps duty cycle for stick welding
- 52 lbs of weight and Dimensions 2 x 10.2 x 16 inches
5. Weldpro Digital TIG 200GD AC DC 200 Amp Tig/Stick Welder Review
- 200 amps max power output
- 22 x 17 x 9 inches dimensions
- TIG torch with trigger
- Foot pedal included
- 40% at 200 amps duty cycle
- 79 pounds of weight and Dimensions 29.5 x 23 x 21 inches.
6. PRIMEWELD TIG225X 225 Amp IGBT AC DC Tig/Stick Welder Review
- 225 amps max power output
- CLK 17 TIG torch
- 110 and 220v power input
- 24 x 19 x 12 inches dimensions and weigh 90 pounds.
- 40% at 225 amps duty cycle
7. Mophorn TIG200 200A AC DC Aluminum Tig Stick Welder TIG Welder Review
- 20 to 200 amps output current range
- 60% at 200 amps duty cycle
- 110v and 220v power input voltage
- AC/DC inverter
- IP21 rated overvoltage protection
- Dimensions 30 x 30 x 18 inches and weigh 64 pounds.
8. Eastwood TIG 200 AC/DC 20565 Welder Review
If you are thinking for a TIG welder under $1000 that offers industrial TIG features for DIY, home auto fabricators, or pro technicians, then you can select Eastwood tig 200 ac/dc welder. This affordable 200-amp Eastwood TIG Welder offers professional-quality TIG welding on aluminum, stainless steel, and mild steel, and excellent quality welding of thinner-gauge materials up to ¼-inch thick.
The EASTWOOD TIG 200 even popular with comparing the Miller TIG Welder, Diversion 180, 120-240VAC, which costs you nearly $3000 bucks, which just a starter Miller TIG machine.
Duty Cycle is 60% at 190 Amps for TIG welding and 60% 185 amps for stick welding.
It’s a most loved and affordable welder for metalworkers to get excellent welds on all of their projects. Because of EASTWOOD TIG, 200 uses a tungsten electrode to heat metals and join, and as a result, you get finished weld, reducing splatter and mess.
The Eastwood tig 200 ac/dc welder offers you aluminum welding in AC mode and stainless steel in tube, sheet or bar stock form welding in DC mode. Also, its stick-weld feature can be used in outdoor conditions or on dirty metals.
- Input voltage Single-Phase 110vAC or 220vAC
- Output Amperage 10-200 amps AC/DC
- TIG Welding AC Duty Cycle (%): 60% at 190 amps(220VAC)
- STICK Welding Duty Cycle (%): 60% at 185 amps(220VAC)
- 12 foot long, Standard WP-17 Torch
- Overall Dimensions 19.1″ Long (486 mm) x 9.8” Wide (248 mm) x 20.0” Tall (508 mm)
- and weight 45 lbs.
- Precise Arc Control, Square-Wave Inverter For Accurate Aluminum Welding
- Works on110vAC, 15-amp circuit or 220vAC, 30-amp circuit
- 1/4″-thick welding capacity on 220VAC
- variable foot pedal control
- Easy to read and use a control panel
- Works on both AC/DC mode
- Stick welding option
- Can’t work as a MIG welder
- Risky to get the warranty support if you buy an unauthorized seller
The EASTWOOD TIG 200 is considered the best 200 amp AC DC Tig welder under 1000. So if you are looking for a budget-friendly tig welder you can consider this excellent piece of welding machine by EASTWOOD.
How to Choose the Best TIG Welder for the Money
The best ac/dc tig welder under 1000 offers an adjustable input amperages. The standard TIG welder should have 10 amps to 200 amps input amperages. The 10 amps of power will be for welding thinner metals, and 200 amps will be for welding thicker metals.
aluminum welding in AC mode and stainless steel in tube, sheet or bar stock form welding in DC mode.