Aikker Dipping Powder 8 Colors Silver Pink Glitter Dip Nails Kit Starter Dip Powder System for French Nail Dip Set Manicure Nail Art Set No LED Nail Lamp Needed AK12
Table of Contents
- 1 About this item
- 2 Product Description
- 2.1 Package Includes:
- 2.2 Colors Show:
- 2.3 Tips & Tricks:
- 2.4 How to Remove:
- 3 Top Best Nails Kit
About this item
- Professional acrylic nail system includes all you need: 4 glues, 8*0.25oz color powder and 1 recycling tray.
- 8 seleted colors: more than 50 color combos can be designed with this set.
- No uv/led lamp needed and easy to apply: doesn’t need nail lamp to cure, easy enough for a starter to do the job and keeps for more than 2 weeks.
- Tips: to get a better effect, please use the recycling tray for dipping powder. And ensure all the bottles are cleaned up properly and the caps are tightened well after use.
- Please feel free to contact us via Amazon email if you have any questions about the products.
Tips & Tricks:
How to dip powder more evenly?
Dip at a 45 degree angle and pull straight back out, don’t push the nail against the powder.
How to make it long lasting?
Polishing nails and removing cuticle are essential steps and base coat can not be attached to the skin.
What does the brush saver do?
Whenever brushes of bottle 1/2/3 get dirty, put them into brush saver and shake gently, they will become clean again. Its brush can be used as a spare brush for bottle 1/2/3.
Don’t forget to do this after use:
Ensure all the essentials are cleaned up properly and the caps are tightened well.
How to Remove:
File the top layer of the nails.
Soak the nails into gel remover pads, wait for 15 minutes.
Gently remove the powder with a cuticle pusher.
If there is residue, wrap nails again and remove it.